Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Wal-Mart (rant)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    Not that I don't like it. It's just that one cashier lady and a few of the other customers everytime I go there are rude.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    The only way to remedy that is to complain to the manager, letting him/her know right up front that you intend to complain to the main office/headquarters. That usually puts their feet to the fire.
    I work in a profession that serves the public, and believe me, the customer is NOT always right, howEVER........ [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

    We need K-Mart, if nothing else, to keep WalMart from becoming an obnoxious monster. That may have already happened. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    Come on Target!

    I had the same problem on the Express a couple times, I think I could have made some of the items myself quicker than the one they had working there could scan.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    All of you are just big WUSSIES!!! With all the problems we have in society, you wusses complain about Wal-Mart. GREAT_DAY_ALMIGHTY!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    the worst time to shop is on sunday evenings because youu have all the church crowd and all the old farts...and it always seems that the church crowd is the most rude and uncaring with shopping carts...and i always hate seeing extremely fat people riding around in those electric buggies and them being in their late 30's to early 40's... i always want to tell them "hey dumb a$$ how dou you think you got in that shape to begin with" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  6. #16
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    The job core is always there on Sundays too
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    I work at KFC in Big Stone and we are the only one that makes burgers. I usually make them. There was one night where people were ordering stuff in the drive thru and when they got to the window they change their minds and complained about it taking too long. They were doing that with the burgers. They'd go to the window and say "hey could you make that a double?" then it takes a few minutes longer because I need to cook that extra piece of meat.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    [ QUOTE ]
    All of you are just big WUSSIES!!! With all the problems we have in society, you wusses complain about Wal-Mart. GREAT_DAY_ALMIGHTY!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    There's NO EXCUSE for being rude.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    I have MS, which can strike at any time...last time I woke up blind in one eye (total blindness in that eye) one day I may wake up and not be able to walk....that will not stop me from normal activities like going to Wal-Mart. With that being said, I would need one of the electric buggies, and I ain't exactly a small girl. I do walk my fat [censored] around Wal-Mart now, but if my MS kicks in I would not be able to, may want to think about that before you say people only use them cause they are fat.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wal-Mart (rant)

    [ QUOTE ]
    may want to think about that before you say people only use them cause they are fat

    [/ QUOTE ]

    If that were the case, I'd be cruising in one of those things. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •